Most blog trains are full of freebies and this one is no exception.
Tagger Size, Full Size, CU/PU goodies, elements, papers, overlays, ect.


Please email us to ask any questions you may have ~ scrappinbratz@gmail.com
Please reference Hippity Hop Train in your subject line.


Grab the blinkie to let everyone know about this opportunity to get some great FREEBIES!




*Blinkie donated by Angel's Designz*

Phewwwwwwwwwww!

TY for all the Get Well wishes! I am still not back to 100% but I am tryin to get caught up! I have gone thru my entire mailbox and believe I have added everyones name now that wanted in on this Train Ride :0) If you dont see your name, please email me and I will get you added right away.

Final day to sign up for this Train is March 11th at midnite EST :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment